1. roof - noun
· a protective covering that covers or forms the top of a building
2. roof - noun
· protective covering on top of a motor vehicle
3. roof - noun
· the inner top surface of a covered area or hollow space; "the roof of the cave was very high"; "I could see the roof of the bear's mouth"
4. roof - noun
· an upper limit on what is allowed; "he put a ceiling on the number of women who worked for him"; "there was a roof on salaries"; "they established a cap for prices"
5. roof - verb
· provide a building with a roof; cover a building with a roof
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.