1. roll - noun
· rotary motion of an object around its own axis; "wheels in axial rotation"
2. roll - noun
· a list of names; "his name was struck off the rolls"
3. roll - noun
· a long heavy sea wave as it advances towards the shore
4. roll - noun
· photographic film rolled up inside a container to protect it from light
5. roll - noun
· a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
6. roll - noun
· a roll of currency notes (often taken as the resources of a person or business etc.); "he shot his roll on a bob-tailed nag"
7. roll - noun
· small rounded bread either plain or sweet
8. roll - noun
· a deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells)
9. roll - noun
· the sound of a drum (especially a snare drum) beaten rapidly and continuously
10. roll - noun
· a document that can be rolled up (as for storage)
11. roll - noun
· anything rolled up in cylindrical form
12. roll - noun
· the act of throwing dice
13. roll - noun
· walking with a swaying gait
14. roll - noun
· a flight maneuver; aircraft rotates about its longitudinal axis without changing direction or losing altitude
15. roll - noun
· the act of rolling something (as the ball in bowling)
16. roll - verb
· move by turning over or rotating; "The child rolled down the hill"; "turn over on your left side"
17. roll - verb
· move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle; "The President's convoy rolled past the crowds"
18. roll - verb
· occur in soft rounded shapes; "The hills rolled past"
19. roll - verb
· flatten or spread with a roller; "roll out the paper"
20. roll - verb
· emit, produce, or utter with a deep prolonged reverberating sound; "The thunder rolled"; "rolling drums"
21. roll - verb
· arrange or or coil around; "roll your hair around your finger"; "Twine the thread around the spool"; "She wrapped her arms around the child"
22. roll - verb
· begin operating or running; "The cameras were rolling"; "The presses are already rolling"
23. roll - verb
· shape by rolling; "roll a cigarette"
24. roll - verb
· execute a roll, in tumbling; "The gymnasts rolled and jumped"
25. roll - verb
· sell something to or obtain something from by energetic and especially underhanded activity
26. roll - verb
· move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion; "The curtains undulated"; "the waves rolled towards the beach"
27. roll - verb
· move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods"; "roving vagabonds"; "the wandering Jew"; "The cattle roam across the prairie"; "the laborers drift from one town to the next"; "They rolled from town to town"
28. roll - verb
· move, rock, or sway from side to side; "The ship rolled on the heavy seas"
29. roll - verb
· cause to move by turning over or in a circular manner of as if on an axis; "She rolled the ball"; "They rolled their eyes at his words"
30. roll - verb
· pronounce with a roll, of the phoneme /r/; "She rolls her r's"
31. roll - verb
· boil vigorously; "The liquid was seething"; "The water rolled"
32. roll - verb
· take the shape of a roll or cylinder; "the carpet rolled out"; "Yarn rolls well"
33. roll - verb
· show certain properties when being rolled; "The carpet rolls unevenly"; "dried-out tobacco rolls badly"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.