1. robe - noun
· any loose flowing garment
2. robe - noun
· outerwear consisting of a long flowing garment used for official or ceremonial occasions
3. robe - verb
· clothe formally; especially in ecclesiastical robes
4. robe - verb
· cover as if with clothing; "the mountain was clothed in tropical trees"
5. rob - verb
· take something away by force or without the consent of the owner; "The burglars robbed him of all his money"
6. rob - verb
· rip off; ask an unreasonable price
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.