1. roaring - noun
· a deep prolonged loud noise
2. roaring - noun
· a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal); "his bellow filled the hallway"
3. roar - verb
· make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles; "The wind was howling in the trees"; "The water roared down the chute"
4. roar - verb
· utter words loudly and forcefully; "`Get out of here,' he roared"
5. roar - verb
· emit long loud cries; "wail in self-pity"; "howl with sorrow"
6. roar - verb
· act or proceed in a riotous, turbulent, or disorderly way; "desperadoes from the hills regularly roared in to take over the town"-R.A.Billington
7. roar - verb
· make a loud noise, as of animal; "The bull bellowed"
8. roar - verb
· laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
9. roaring - adjective
· very lively and profitable; "flourishing businesses"; "a palmy time for stockbrokers"; "a prosperous new business"; "doing a roaring trade"; "a thriving tourist center"; "did a thriving business in orchids"
10. roaring - adverb
· extremely; "roaring drunk"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.