1. rime - noun
· ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside)
2. rime - noun
· correspondence in the sounds of two or more lines (especially final sounds)
3. rime - verb
· be similar in sound, especially with respect to the last syllable; "hat and cat rhyme"
4. rime - verb
· compose rhymes
5. rim - verb
· run around the rim of; "Sugar rimmed the dessert plate"
6. rim - verb
· furnish with a rim; "rim a hat"
7. rim - verb
· roll around the rim of; "the ball rimmed the basket"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.