1. riffle - noun
· a small wave on the surface of a liquid
2. riffle - noun
· shuffling by splitting the pack and interweaving the two halves at their corners
3. riffle - verb
· twitch or flutter; "the paper flicked"
4. riffle - verb
· look through a book or other written material; "He thumbed through the report"; "She leafed through the volume"
5. riffle - verb
· stir up (water) so as to form ripples
6. riffle - verb
· shuffle (playing cards) by separating the deck into two parts and riffling with the thumbs so the cards intermix
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.