1. riddle - verb
· pierce with many holes; "The bullets riddled his body"
2. riddle - verb
· set a difficult problem or riddle; "riddle me a riddle"
3. riddle - verb
· separate with a riddle, as grain from chaff
4. riddle - verb
· spread or diffuse through; "An atmosphere of distrust has permeated this administration"; "music penetrated the entire building"; "His campaign was riddled with accusations and personal attacks"
5. riddle - verb
· speak in riddles
6. riddle - verb
· explain a riddle
7. riddled - adjective
· (often followed by `with') damaged throughout by numerous perforations or holes; "a sweater riddled with moth holes"; "cliffs riddled with caves"; "the bullet-riddled target"
8. riddled - adjective
· spread throughout; "cities riddled with corruption"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.