1. revive - verb
· cause to regain consciousness; "The doctors revived the comatose man"
2. revive - verb
· give new life or energy to; "A hot soup will revive me"; "This will renovate my spirits"; "This treatment repaired my health"
3. revive - verb
· be brought back to life, consciousness, or strength; "Interest in ESP revived"
4. revive - verb
· restore from a depressed, inactive, or unused state; "He revived this style of opera"; "He resurrected the tango in this remote part of Argentina"
5. revive - verb
· return to consciousness; "The patient came to quickly"; "She revived after the doctor gave her an injection"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.