1. reverberate - verb
· ring or echo with sound; "the hall resounded with laughter"
2. reverberate - verb
· have a long or continuing effect; "The discussions with my teacher reverberated throughout my adult life"
3. reverberate - verb
· be reflected as heat, sound, or light or shock waves; "the waves reverberate as far away as the end of the building"
4. reverberate - verb
· to throw or bend back (from a surface); "Sound is reflected well in this auditorium"
5. reverberate - verb
· spring back; spring away from an impact; "The rubber ball bounced"; "These particles do not resile but they unite after they collide"
6. reverberate - verb
· treat, process, heat, melt, or refine in a reverberatory furnace; "reverberate ore"
7. reverberating - adjective
· characterized by resonance; "a resonant voice"; "hear the rolling thunder"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.