1. retreated - noun
· people who have retreated; "he had only contempt for the retreated"
2. retreat - verb
· pull back or move away or backward; "The enemy withdrew"; "The limo pulled away from the curb"
3. retreat - verb
· move away, as for privacy; "The Pope retreats to Castelgondolfo every summer"
4. retreat - verb
· move back; "The glacier retrogrades"
5. retreat - verb
· make a retreat from an earlier commitment or activity; "We'll have to crawfish out from meeting with him"; "He backed out of his earlier promise"; "The aggressive investment company pulled in its horns"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.