1. restraint - noun
· the act of controlling by restraining someone or something; "the unlawful restraint of trade"
2. restraint - noun
· discipline in personal and social activities; "he was a model of polite restraint"; "she never lost control of herself"
3. restraint - noun
· the state of being physically constrained; "dogs should be kept under restraint"
4. restraint - noun
· a rule or condition that limits freedom; "legal restraints"; "restraints imposed on imports"
5. restraint - noun
· lack of ornamentation; "the room was simply decorated with great restraint"
6. restraint - noun
· a device that retards something's motion; "the car did not have proper restraints fitted"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.