1. resolution - noun
· a formal expression by a meeting; agreed to by a vote
2. resolution - noun
· the ability of a microscope or telescope to measure the angular separation of images that are close together
3. resolution - noun
· the trait of being resolute; "his resoluteness carried him through the battle"; "it was his unshakeable resolution to finish the work"
4. resolution - noun
· finding a solution to a problem
5. resolution - noun
· something settled or resolved; the outcome of decision making; "they finally reached a settlement with the union"; "they never did achieve a final resolution of their differences"; "he needed to grieve before he could achieve a sense of closure"
6. resolution - noun
· analysis into clear-cut components
7. resolution - noun
· (computer science) the number of pixels per square inch on a computer-generated display; the greater the resolution, the better the picture
8. resolution - noun
· the subsidence of swelling or other signs of inflammation (especially in a lung)
9. resolution - noun
· (music) a dissonant chord is followed by a consonant chord
10. resolution - noun
· a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem; "they were trying to find a peaceful solution"; "the answers were in the back of the book"; "he computed the result to four decimal places"
11. resolution - noun
· a decision to do something or to behave in a certain manner; "he always wrote down his New Year's resolutions"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.