1. resist - verb
· elude, especially in a baffling way; "This behavior defies explanation"
2. resist - verb
· stand up or offer resistance to somebody or something
3. resist - verb
· express opposition through action or words; "dissent to the laws of the country"
4. resist - verb
· withstand the force of something; "The trees resisted her"; "stand the test of time"; "The mountain climbers had to fend against the ice and snow"
5. resist - verb
· resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ; "His body rejected the liver of the donor"
6. resist - verb
· refuse to comply
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.