1. reserve - noun
· formality and propriety of manner
2. reserve - noun
· something kept back or saved for future use or a special purpose
3. reserve - noun
· an athlete who plays only when a starter on the team is replaced
4. reserve - noun
· (medicine) potential capacity to respond in order to maintain vital functions
5. reserve - noun
· a district that is reserved for particular purpose
6. reserve - noun
· armed forces that are not on active duty but can be called in an emergency
7. reserve - noun
· the trait of being uncommunicative; not volunteering anything more than necessary
8. reserve - verb
· hold back or set aside, especially for future use or contingency; "they held back their applause in anticipation"
9. reserve - verb
· give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause; "I will earmark this money for your research"; "She sets aside time for meditation every day"
10. reserve - verb
· obtain or arrange (for oneself) in advance; "We managed to reserve a table at Maxim's"
11. reserve - verb
· arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance; "reserve me a seat on a flight"; "The agent booked tickets to the show for the whole family"; "please hold a table at Maxim's"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.