1. request - noun
· a formal message requesting something that is submitted to an authority
2. request - noun
· the verbal act of requesting
3. request - verb
· express the need or desire for; "She requested an extra bed in her room"; "She called for room service"; "when you call, always ask for Mary"
4. request - verb
· ask (a person) to do something; "She asked him to be here at noon"; "I requested that she type the entire manuscript"
5. request - verb
· inquire for (information); "I requested information from the secretary"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.