1. repose - noun
· freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility); "took his repose by the swimming pool"
2. repose - noun
· the absence of mental stress or anxiety
3. repose - noun
· a disposition free from stress or emotion
4. repose - verb
· put or confide something in a person or thing; "These philosophers reposed the law in the people"
5. repose - verb
· be inherent or innate in
6. repose - verb
· lie when dead; "Mao reposes in his mausoleum"
7. repose - verb
· lean in a comfortable resting position; "He was reposing on the couch"
8. repose - verb
· put in a horizontal position; "lay the books on the table"; "lay the patient carefully onto the bed"
9. repose - verb
· to put something (eg trust) in something; "The nation reposed its confidence in the King"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.