1. repel - verb
· cause to move back by force or influence; "repel the enemy"; "push back the urge to smoke"; "beat back the invaders"
2. repel - verb
· be repellent to; cause aversion in
3. repel - verb
· force or drive back; "repel the attacker"; "fight off the onslaught"; "rebuff the attack"
4. repel - verb
· reject outright and bluntly; "She snubbed his proposal"
5. repel - verb
· fill with distaste; "This spoilt food disgusts me"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.