1. repeat - noun
· an event that repeats; "the events today were a repeat of yesterday's"
2. repeat - verb
· to say, state, or perform again; "She kept reiterating her request"
3. repeat - verb
· make or do or perform again; "He could never replicate his brilliant performance of the magic trick"
4. repeat - verb
· happen or occur again; "This is a recurring story"
5. repeat - verb
· to say again or imitate; "followers echoing the cries of their leaders"
6. repeat - verb
· do over; "They would like to take it over again"
7. repeat - verb
· repeat an earlier theme of a composition
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.