1. render - noun
· a substance similar to stucco but exclusively applied to masonry walls
2. render - verb
· cause to become; "The shot rendered her immobile"
3. render - verb
· give something useful or necessary to; "We provided the room with an electrical heater"
4. render - verb
· give an interpretation or rendition of; "The pianist rendered the Beethoven sonata beautifully"
5. render - verb
· give or supply; "The cow brings in 5 liters of milk"; "This year's crop yielded 1,000 bushels of corn"; "The estate renders some revenue for the family"
6. render - verb
· pass down; "render a verdict"; "deliver a judgment"
7. render - verb
· make over as a return; "They had to render the estate"
8. render - verb
· give back; "render money"
9. render - verb
· to surrender someone or something to another; "the guard delivered the criminal to the police"; "render up the prisoners"; "render the town to the enemy"; "fork over the money"
10. render - verb
· show in, or as in, a picture; "This scene depicts country life"; "the face of the child is rendered with much tenderness in this painting"
11. render - verb
· coat with plastic or cement; "render the brick walls in the den"
12. render - verb
· bestow; "give homage"; "render thanks"
13. render - verb
· restate (words) from one language into another language; "I have to translate when my in-laws from Austria visit the U.S."; "Can you interpret the speech of the visiting dignitaries?"; "She rendered the French poem into English"; "He translates for the U.N."
14. render - verb
· melt (fat or lard) in order to separate out impurities; "try the yak butter"; "render fat in a casserole"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.