1. remote - noun
· a device that can be used to control a machine or apparatus from a distance; "he lost the remote for his TV"
2. remote - adjective
· located far away spatially; "distant lands"; "remote stars"
3. remote - adjective
· very unlikely; "an outside chance"; "a remote possibility"; "a remote contingency"
4. remote - adjective
· separate or apart in time; "distant events"; "the remote past or future"
5. remote - adjective
· inaccessible and sparsely populated
6. remote - adjective
· far apart in relevance or relationship or kinship; "a distant cousin"; "a remote relative"; "a distant likeness"; "considerations entirely removed (or remote) from politics"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.