1. remainder - noun
· something left after other parts have been taken away; "there was no remainder"; "he threw away the rest"; "he took what he wanted and I got the balance"
2. remainder - noun
· the part of the dividend that is left over when the dividend is not evenly divisible by the divisor
3. remainder - noun
· the number that remains after subtraction; the number that when added to the subtrahend gives the minuend
4. remainder - noun
· a piece of cloth that is left over after the rest has been used or sold
5. remainder - verb
· sell cheaply as remainders; "The publisher remaindered the books"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.