1. relegating - noun
· authorizing subordinates to make certain decisions
2. relegate - verb
· refer to another person for decision or judgment; "She likes to relegate difficult questions to her colleagues"
3. relegate - verb
· assign to a lower position; reduce in rank; "She was demoted because she always speaks up"; "He was broken down to Sergeant"
4. relegate - verb
· expel, as if by official decree; "he was banished from his own country"
5. relegate - verb
· assign to a class or kind; "How should algae be classified?"; "People argue about how to relegate certain mushrooms"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.