1. relax - verb
· become less tense, rest, or take one's ease; "He relaxed in the hot tub"; "Let's all relax after a hard day's work"
2. relax - verb
· make less taut; "relax the tension on the rope"
3. relax - verb
· become loose or looser or less tight; "The noose loosened"; "the rope relaxed"
4. relax - verb
· cause to feel relaxed; "A hot bath always relaxes me"
5. relax - verb
· become less tense, less formal, or less restrained, and assume a friendlier manner; "our new colleague relaxed when he saw that we were a friendly group"
6. relax - verb
· make less severe or strict; "The government relaxed the curfew after most of the rebels were caught"
7. relax - verb
· become less severe or strict; "The rules relaxed after the new director arrived"
8. relax - verb
· make less active or fast; "He slackened his pace as he got tired"; "Don't relax your efforts now"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.