1. relations - noun
· mutual dealings or connections or communications among persons or groups
2. relation - noun
· an abstraction belonging to or characteristic of two entities or parts together
3. relation - noun
· sexual activity between individuals, especially the insertion of a man's penis into a woman's vagina until orgasm and ejaculation occur
4. relation - noun
· a person related by blood or marriage; "police are searching for relatives of the deceased"; "he has distant relations back in New Jersey"
5. relation - noun
· an act of narration; "he was the hero according to his own relation"; "his endless recounting of the incident eventually became unbearable"
6. relation - noun
· (law) the principle that an act done at a later time is deemed by law to have occurred at an earlier time; "his attorney argued for the relation back of the amended complaint to the time the initial complaint was filed"
7. relation - noun
· (usually plural) mutual dealings or connections among persons or groups; "international relations"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.