1. relate - verb
· make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all"
2. relate - verb
· be relevant to; "There were lots of questions referring to her talk"; "My remark pertained to your earlier comments"
3. relate - verb
· give an account of; "The witness related the events"
4. relate - verb
· be in a relationship with; "How are these two observations related?"
5. relate - verb
· have or establish a relationship to; "She relates well to her peers"
6. related - adjective
· being connected either logically or causally or by shared characteristics; "painting and the related arts"; "school-related activities"; "related to micelle formation is the...ability of detergent actives to congregate at oil-water interfaces"
7. related - adjective
· connected by kinship, common origin, or marriage
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.