1. rejuvenate - verb
· cause (a stream or river) to erode, as by an uplift of the land
2. rejuvenate - verb
· develop youthful topographical features; "the land rejuvenated"
3. rejuvenate - verb
· make younger or more youthful; "The contact with his grandchildren rejuvenated him"
4. rejuvenate - verb
· return to life; get or give new life or energy; "The week at the spa restored me"
5. rejuvenate - verb
· become young again; "The old man rejuvenated when he became a grandfather"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.