1. reign - noun
· a period during which something or somebody is dominant or powerful; "he was helpless under the reign of his egotism"
2. reign - noun
· the period during which a monarch is sovereign; "during the reign of Henry VIII"
3. reign - noun
· royal authority; the dominion of a monarch
4. reign - verb
· have sovereign power; "Henry VIII reigned for a long time"
5. reign - verb
· be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance; "Money reigns supreme here"; "Hispanics predominate in this neighborhood"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.