1. regular - noun
· a regular patron; "an habitue of the racetrack"; "a bum who is a Central Park fixture"
2. regular - noun
· a soldier in the regular army
3. regular - noun
· a dependable follower (especially in party politics); "he is one of the party regulars"
4. regular - noun
· a garment size for persons of average height and weight
5. regular - adjective
· in accordance with fixed order or procedure or principle; "his regular calls on his customers"; "regular meals"; "regular duties"
6. regular - adjective
· often used as intensifiers; "a regular morass of details"; "a regular nincompoop"; "he's a veritable swine"
7. regular - adjective
· conforming to a standard or pattern; "following the regular procedure of the legislature"; "a regular electrical outlet"
8. regular - adjective
· regularly scheduled for fixed times; "at a regular meeting of the PTA"; "regular bus departures"
9. regular - adjective
· in accord with regular practice or procedure; "took his regular morning walk"; "her regular bedtime"
10. regular - adjective
· occurring at fixed intervals; "a regular beat"; "the even rhythm of his breathing"
11. regular - adjective
· relating to a person who does something regularly; "a regular customer"; "a steady drinker"
12. regular - adjective
· (used of the military) belonging to or engaged in by legitimate army forces; "the regular army"
13. regular - adjective
· (of solids) having clear dimensions that can be measured; volume can be determined with a suitable geometric formula
14. regular - adjective
· not constipated
15. regular - adjective
· symmetrically arranged; "even features"; "regular features"; "a regular polygon"
16. regular - adjective
· not deviating from what is normal; "her regular bedtime"
17. regular - adjective
· officially full-time; "regular students"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.