1. regrets - noun
· a polite refusal of an invitation
2. regret - noun
· sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment; "he drank to drown his sorrows"; "he wrote a note expressing his regret"; "to his rue, the error cost him the game"
3. regret - verb
· feel remorse for; feel sorry for; be contrite about
4. regret - verb
· feel sad about the loss or absence of
5. regret - verb
· decline formally or politely; "I regret I can't come to the party"
6. regret - verb
· express with regret; "I regret to say that you did not gain admission to Harvard"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.