1. reel - noun
· a roll of photographic film holding a series of frames to be projected by a movie projector
2. reel - noun
· music composed for dancing a reel
3. reel - noun
· winder consisting of a revolving spool with a handle; attached to a fishing rod
4. reel - noun
· a winder around which thread or tape or film or other flexible materials can be wound
5. reel - noun
· a lively dance of Scottish Highlanders; marked by circular moves and gliding steps
6. reel - noun
· an American country dance which starts with the couples facing each other in two lines
7. reel - verb
· walk as if unable to control one's movements; "The drunken man staggered into the room"
8. reel - verb
· revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis; "The dervishes whirl around and around without getting dizzy"
9. reel - verb
· wind onto or off a reel
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.