1. recital - noun
· the act of giving an account describing incidents or a course of events; "his narration was hesitant"
2. recital - noun
· performance of music or dance especially by soloists
3. recital - noun
· a public instance of reciting or repeating (from memory) something prepared in advance; "the program included songs and recitations of well-loved poems"
4. recital - noun
· a detailed statement giving facts and figures; "his wife gave a recital of his infidelities"
5. recital - noun
· a detailed account or description of something; "he was forced to listen to a recital of his many shortcomings"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.