1. recess - noun
· a state of abeyance or suspended business
2. recess - noun
· a small concavity
3. recess - noun
· an arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands)
4. recess - noun
· an enclosure that is set back or indented
5. recess - noun
· a pause from doing something (as work); "we took a 10-minute break"; "he took time out to recuperate"
6. recess - verb
· put into a recess; "recess lights"
7. recess - verb
· make a recess in; "recess the piece of wood"
8. recess - verb
· close at the end of a session; "The court adjourned"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.