1. recapture - noun
· a legal seizure by the government of profits beyond a fixed amount
2. recapture - noun
· the act of taking something back
3. recapture - verb
· experience anew; "She could not recapture that feeling of happiness"
4. recapture - verb
· take up anew; "The author recaptures an old idea here"
5. recapture - verb
· take back by force, as after a battle; "The military forces managed to recapture the fort"
6. recapture - verb
· capture again; "recapture the escaped prisoner"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.