1. recall - noun
· a request by the manufacturer of a defective product to return the product (as for replacement or repair)
2. recall - noun
· a call to return; "the recall of our ambassador"
3. recall - noun
· a bugle call that signals troops to return
4. recall - noun
· the process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort); "he has total recall of the episode"
5. recall - noun
· the act of removing an official by petition
6. recall - verb
· recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection; "I can't remember saying any such thing"; "I can't think what her last name was"; "can you remember her phone number?"; "Do you remember that he once loved you?"; "call up memories"
7. recall - verb
· go back to something earlier; "This harks back to a previous remark of his"
8. recall - verb
· call to mind; "His words echoed John F. Kennedy"
9. recall - verb
· summon to return; "The ambassador was recalled to his country"; "The company called back many of the workers it had laid off during the recession"
10. recall - verb
· cause one's (or someone else's) thoughts or attention to return from a reverie or digression; "She was recalled by a loud laugh"
11. recall - verb
· make unavailable; bar from sale or distribution; "The company recalled the product when it was found to be faulty"
12. recall - verb
· cause to be returned; "recall the defective auto tires"; "The manufacturer tried to call back the spoilt yoghurt"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.