1. rebound - noun
· a movement back from an impact
2. rebound - noun
· a reaction to a crisis or setback or frustration; "he is still on the rebound from his wife's death"
3. rebound - noun
· the act of securing possession of the rebounding basketball after a missed shot
4. rebound - verb
· spring back; spring away from an impact; "The rubber ball bounced"; "These particles do not resile but they unite after they collide"
5. rebound - verb
· return to a former condition; "The jilted lover soon rallied and found new friends"; "The stock market rallied"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.