1. ream - noun
· a large quantity of written matter; "he wrote reams and reams"
2. ream - noun
· a quantity of paper; 480 or 500 sheets; one ream equals 20 quires
3. ream - verb
· squeeze the juice out (of a fruit) with a reamer; "ream oranges"
4. ream - verb
· remove by making a hole or by boring; "the dentist reamed out the debris in the course of the root canal treatment"
5. ream - verb
· enlarge with a reamer; "ream a hole"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.