1. realize - verb
· be fully aware or cognizant of
2. realize - verb
· perceive (an idea or situation) mentally; "Now I see!"; "I just can't see your point"; "Does she realize how important this decision is?"; "I don't understand the idea"
3. realize - verb
· make real or concrete; give reality or substance to; "our ideas must be substantiated into actions"
4. realize - verb
· earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages; "How much do you make a month in your new job?"; "She earns a lot in her new job"; "this merger brought in lots of money"; "He clears $5,000 each month"
5. realize - verb
· convert into cash; of goods and property
6. realize - verb
· expand or complete (a part in a piece of baroque music) by supplying the harmonies indicated in the figured bass
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.