1. realism - noun
· the attribute of accepting the facts of life and favoring practicality and literal truth
2. realism - noun
· the state of being actual or real; "the reality of his situation slowly dawned on him"
3. realism - noun
· (philosophy) the philosophical doctrine that physical objects continue to exist when not perceived
4. realism - noun
· an artistic movement in 19th century France; artists and writers strove for detailed realistic and factual description
5. realism - noun
· (philosophy) the philosophical doctrine that abstract concepts exist independent of their names
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.