1. realisation - noun
· a musical composition that has been completed or enriched by someone other than the composer
2. realisation - noun
· coming to understand something clearly and distinctly; "a growing realization of the risk involved"; "a sudden recognition of the problem he faced"; "increasing recognition that diabetes frequently coexists with other chronic diseases"
3. realisation - noun
· a sale in order to obtain money (as a sale of stock or a sale of the estate of a bankrupt person) or the money so obtained
4. realisation - noun
· the completion or enrichment of a piece of music left sparsely notated by a composer
5. realisation - noun
· making real or giving the appearance of reality
6. realisation - noun
· something that is made real or concrete; "the victory was the realization of a whole year's work"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.