1. reach - noun
· the limits within which something can be effective; "range of motion"; "he was beyond the reach of their fire"
2. reach - noun
· an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"; "a piano has a greater range than the human voice"; "the ambit of municipal legislation"; "within the compass of this article"; "within the scope of an investigation"; "outside the reach of the law"; "in the political orbit of a world power"
3. reach - noun
· the act of physically reaching or thrusting out
4. reach - noun
· the limit of capability; "within the compass of education"
5. reach - verb
· reach a destination, either real or abstract; "We hit Detroit by noon"; "The water reached the doorstep"; "We barely made it to the finish line"; "I have to hit the MAC machine before the weekend starts"
6. reach - verb
· reach a point in time, or a certain state or level; "The thermometer hit 100 degrees"; "This car can reach a speed of 140 miles per hour"
7. reach - verb
· move forward or upward in order to touch; also in a metaphorical sense; "Government reaches out to the people"
8. reach - verb
· be in or establish communication with; "Our advertisements reach millions"; "He never contacted his children after he emigrated to Australia"
9. reach - verb
· to gain with effort; "she achieved her goal despite setbacks"
10. reach - verb
· to extend as far as; "The sunlight reached the wall"; "Can he reach?"; "The chair must not touch the wall"
11. reach - verb
· reach a goal; "make the first team"; "We made it!"; "She may not make the grade"
12. reach - verb
· place into the hands or custody of; "hand me the spoon, please"; "Turn the files over to me, please"; "He turned over the prisoner to his lawyers"
13. reach - verb
· to exert much effort or energy; "straining our ears to hear"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.