1. raw - noun
· informal terms for nakedness; "in the raw"; "in the altogether"; "in his birthday suit"
2. raw - adjective
· (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes; "natural yogurt"; "natural produce"; "raw wool"; "raw sugar"; "bales of rude cotton"
3. raw - adjective
· having the surface exposed and painful; "a raw wound"
4. raw - adjective
· not treated with heat to prepare it for eating
5. raw - adjective
· not processed or refined; "raw sewage"
6. raw - adjective
· devoid of elaboration or diminution or concealment; bare and pure; "naked ambition"; "raw fury"; "you may kill someone someday with your raw power"
7. raw - adjective
· brutally unfair or harsh; "received raw treatment from his friends"; "a raw deal"
8. raw - adjective
· not processed or subjected to analysis; "raw data"; "the raw cost of production"; "only the crude vital statistics"
9. raw - adjective
· untempered and unrefined; "raw talent"; "raw beauty"
10. raw - adjective
· hurting; "the tender spot on his jaw"
11. raw - adjective
· unpleasantly cold and damp; "bleak winds of the North Atlantic"
12. raw - adjective
· used of wood and furniture; "raw wood"
13. raw - adjective
· lacking training or experience; "the new men were eager to fight"; "raw recruits"
14. raw - adjective
· (used informally) completely unclothed
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.