1. ratting - noun
· to furnish incriminating evidence to an officer of the law (usually in return for favors)
2. rat - verb
· desert one's party or group of friends, for example, for one's personal advantage
3. rat - verb
· employ scabs or strike breakers in
4. rat - verb
· take the place of work of someone on strike
5. rat - verb
· give (hair) the appearance of being fuller by using a rat
6. rat - verb
· catch rats, especially with dogs
7. rat - verb
· give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.