1. rare - adjective
· not widely known; especially valued for its uncommonness; "a rare word"; "rare books"
2. rare - adjective
· recurring only at long intervals; "a rare appearance"; "total eclipses are rare events"
3. rare - adjective
· not widely distributed; "rare herbs"; "rare patches of green in the desert"
4. rare - adjective
· having low density; "rare gasses"; "lightheaded from the rarefied mountain air"
5. rare - adjective
· marked by an uncommon quality; especially superlative or extreme of its kind; "what is so rare as a day in June"-J.R.Lowell; "a rare skill"; "an uncommon sense of humor"; "she was kind to an uncommon degree"
6. rare - adjective
· (of meat) cooked a short time; still red inside; "rare roast beef"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.