1. rap - noun
· a reproach for some lapse or misdeed; "he took the blame for it"; "it was a bum rap"
2. rap - noun
· a gentle blow
3. rap - noun
· the sound made by a gentle blow
4. rap - noun
· voluble conversation
5. rap - noun
· genre of African-American music of the 1980s and 1990s in which rhyming lyrics are chanted to a musical accompaniment; several forms of rap have emerged
6. rap - noun
· the act of hitting vigorously; "he gave the table a whack"
7. rap - verb
· strike sharply; "rap him on the knuckles"
8. rap - verb
· make light, repeated taps on a surface; "he was tapping his fingers on the table impatiently"
9. rap - verb
· perform rap music
10. rap - verb
· talk volubly
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.