1. rape - noun
· Eurasian plant cultivated for its seed and as a forage crop
2. rape - noun
· the act of despoiling a country in warfare
3. rape - noun
· the crime of forcing a person to submit to sexual intercourse against his or her will
4. rape - verb
· force (someone) to have sex against their will; "The woman was raped on her way home at night"
5. rape - verb
· destroy and strip of its possession; "The soldiers raped the beautiful country"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.