1. range - verb
· change or be different within limits; "Estimates for the losses in the earthquake range as high as $2 billion"; "Interest rates run from 5 to 10 percent"; "The instruments ranged from tuba to cymbals"; "My students range from very bright to dull"
2. range - verb
· move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods"; "roving vagabonds"; "the wandering Jew"; "The cattle roam across the prairie"; "the laborers drift from one town to the next"; "They rolled from town to town"
3. range - verb
· have a range; be capable of projecting over a certain distance, as of a gun; "This gun ranges over two miles"
4. range - verb
· range or extend over; occupy a certain area; "The plants straddle the entire state"
5. range - verb
· lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line; "lay out the clothes"; "lay out the arguments"
6. range - verb
· feed as in a meadow or pasture; "the herd was grazing"
7. range - verb
· let eat; "range the animals in the prairie"
8. range - verb
· assign a rank or rating to; "how would you rank these students?"; "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.