1. ram - noun
· the most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on; an integrated circuit memory chip allows information to be stored or accessed in any order and all storage locations are equally accessible
2. ram - noun
· (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Aries
3. ram - noun
· the first sign of the zodiac which the sun enters at the vernal equinox; the sun is in this sign from about March 21 to April 19
4. ram - noun
· a tool for driving or forcing something by impact
5. ram - noun
· uncastrated adult male sheep; "a British term is `tup'"
6. ram - verb
· strike or drive against with a heavy impact; "ram the gate with a sledgehammer"; "pound on the door"
7. ram - verb
· force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically; "She rammed her mind into focus"; "He drives me mad"
8. ram - verb
· undergo damage or destruction on impact; "the plane crashed into the ocean"; "The car crashed into the lamp post"
9. ram - verb
· crowd or pack to capacity; "the theater was jampacked"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.