1. rake - noun
· a dissolute man in fashionable society
2. rake - noun
· degree of deviation from a horizontal plane; "the roof had a steep pitch"
3. rake - noun
· a long-handled tool with a row of teeth at its head; used to move leaves or loosen soil
4. rake - verb
· move through with or as if with a rake; "She raked her fingers through her hair"
5. rake - verb
· level or smooth with a rake; "rake gravel"
6. rake - verb
· sweep the length of; "The gunfire raked the coast"
7. rake - verb
· examine hastily; "She scanned the newspaper headlines while waiting for the taxi"
8. rake - verb
· gather with a rake; "rake leaves"
9. rake - verb
· scrape gently; "graze the skin"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.