1. raid - noun
· a sudden short attack
2. raid - noun
· an attempt by speculators to defraud investors
3. raid - verb
· search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on; "The police raided the crack house"
4. raid - verb
· enter someone else's territory and take spoils; "The pirates raided the coastal villages regularly"
5. raid - verb
· take over (a company) by buying a controlling interest of its stock; "T. Boone Pickens raided many large companies"
6. raid - verb
· search for something needed or desired; "Our babysitter raided our refrigerator"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.