1. rage - verb
· behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
2. rage - verb
· be violent; as of fires and storms
3. rage - verb
· feel intense anger; "Rage against the dying of the light!"
4. rag - verb
· treat cruelly; "The children tormented the stuttering teacher"
5. rag - verb
· cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations; "Mosquitoes buzzing in my ear really bothers me"; "It irritates me that she never closes the door after she leaves"
6. rag - verb
· play in ragtime; "rag that old tune"
7. rag - verb
· harass with persistent criticism or carping; "The children teased the new teacher"; "Don't ride me so hard over my failure"; "His fellow workers razzed him when he wore a jacket and tie"
8. rag - verb
· censure severely or angrily; "The mother scolded the child for entering a stranger's car"; "The deputy ragged the Prime Minister"; "The customer dressed down the waiter for bringing cold soup"
Synonym(s): call_on_the_carpet, take_to_task, rebuke, trounce, lecture, reprimand, jaw, dress_down, call_down, scold, chide, berate, bawl_out, remonstrate, chew_out, chew_up, have_words, lambaste, lambast
9. rag - verb
· break into lumps before sorting; "rag ore"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.